Students protest in front of National University demanding re-evaluation of results

Students protest in front of National University demanding re-evaluation of results. Students are protesting in front of the National University demanding re-evaluation of the results of the final examination of the fourth year of the 2015-2016 academic year. Students started agitation in front of the university from 9 am on Sunday. Although the students wanted to block the Dhaka-Mymensingh highway, the police went to the spot and kept the situation under control.

According to the students, many students have been shown to be absent despite taking physical exams. Although many students get first class in nine out of ten courses in the fourth year, they have been shown to fail massively in relatively simple subjects such as organizational behavior, project management, etc. Which is very frustrating and embarrassing at the same time. We are in no way satisfied with that result. We participated in the test with enough preparation and gave this test very well. But the sad thing is that we did not get the expected result, but we have got the bad result to evaluate the book kindly by the respected teacher.

The students also informed that the results of the students protest in the fourth year graduation (honors) examination of the 2015-2016 academic year were published on 20 July 2021. In that result, 72 percent passed and the remaining 28 percent of the students failed. They have expressed dissatisfaction with the 28 percent unsuccessful results. The results showed that more than 24,000 students failed in one subject.

Md. Badruzzaman, Controller of Examinations of the National University, came in front of the gate of the university and addressed the agitating students. After re-evaluating the book, the decision will be taken after discussing the demands of the students. Until then, he called for patience without any disturbance.